We are on the mission to help people be more mindful about how they use technology. We regularly organize events, talks, workshops talking about how to use and design technology more consciously and are building a strong community around the world. We need someone to help us manage it.
Position: Community and PR Intern
Location: Barcelona, Spain or remotely
Time commitment: 20 hours per week June to September (3 months). Up to you, how you distribute this time.
What you'll get from it: you'll be part of the fast growing company in a newly emerging digital wellness sector. Working with us, you'll see what it's like to be building a successful business from the scratch, how to prioritise, make good business decisions and recover from bad ones :), how to do content marketing, community outreach, how your work directly impacts others etc. And you'll read a lot of stories about our relationships with technology :))
Payment: we'll cover your expenses if you are local, when we get together (transport, lunch etc). Otherwise happy for you to work from home. We'd ideally love to hire you after this internship, and offer a proper paid full-time or part-time position - if we are both happy.
You'd be doing some of such tasks:
- search online for relevant articles, stories etc.
- post on CD's social media and keep them updated on a weekly basis
- engage with our existing followers and answer their inquiries
- search for interesting conversations happening on Twitter and Anastasia could "contribute"
- research for accounts (on Twitter) to expand our community
- be responsible to keep our Meetup organisers motivated by brainstorming ideas for meetups, and providing useful material that they can use
- search for local facebook groups/meetups/influencers that we could promote our events
- search for venues/partners that could host our events
- write blog posts
Who we are looking for:
How to apply
Please, submit your application via this link before the 1st June 2019
Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina is a keynote speaker, author of Homo Distractus, professional coach and a pioneer of the Consciously Digital™ concept.