Are you concerned about how your generation uses devices? Do you want to work on a good cause? Consciously Digital is looking for a paid intern for 20-25 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months starting from February/March 2020 to work on our events.
- fluent written and spoken English
- highly organised
- interested in marketing and events organizing
- proactive and independently thinking
- shares Consciously Digital mission and interested in making an impact
- must be available to start February/March 2020 and stay for at least 6 months.
What you will do:
- search for venues and partners
- research and reach out to influencers and journalists
- spread the word on social media and emails without overwhelming people
- support our existing meetups
- whatever needs to be done to make the event successful.
The internship is largely remote, but we may need you to come to some of the events (in this case we'll pay you travel/accommodation costs). Your monthly payment also is based on the percentage of the ticket sales.
What you will learn:
- how to create successful events (we've done over 200 in the past 4 years)
- how to work with huge amount of information
- negotiation and people skills
- ethical digital marketing
How to apply: please, submit your application here.
Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina is a keynote speaker, author of Homo Distractus, professional coach and a pioneer of the Consciously Digital™ concept.