Consciously Digital is looking for a marketing executive/assistant to the founder. We're currently considering a part-time role for up to 20 hours per week for 3-6 months, but potentially would like this person to go full-time.
What you will do:
Generally, helping us spread the word about what Consciously Digital does. Mainly, we are looking for this person to give us a hand with organising talks and events (we do 4-5 every month), looking for info partnerships, writing summaries from events and posting them on social media. If you have experience dealing with journalists and PR, it's a big plus.
It's quite a bit of time to spend in front of the screen, unfortunately, although we're more than happy for you to come to events, network etc. You can work generally remotely, but we'd like you to be able to meet up with the founder and team at least 1-2 times a week.
- native fluent written and spoken English - non-negotiable
- exceptionally well organized and structured - non-negotiable
- stress-resistant - non negotiable (this is a fast paced job with lots of things that may go wrong and you need to be comfortable with it)
- positive can-do attitude - non-negotiable. if you have an impossible task, we hope you will at least try to work on it, rather than saying 'no we can't do it'
- share and believe in our mission to help people use technology more mindfully and consciously, and willing to practice it yourself - non-negotiable
- speaks and behaves as a human, not as a standard marketing person (sorry, marketing people, no offence, but we hate posts addressed to 'users' and like to see humans behind every subscribers or follower)
- experience in events organizing - highly desirable at least 2 years
- experience in marketing and/or social media - highly desirable at least 2 years
- other languages - highly desirable
- experience managing various partners and subcontractors/freelancers - highly desirable
Everything else - we can teach you!
Salary: depends on your background and the scope of responsibilities we'll define. We largely like to have the salary consisting of a base salary + commission depending on the performance and ticket sales.
How to apply: please use this application form only. It has a few questions that simulate real tasks you may need to deal with, so don't just send us your CV please; we are much more interested in knowing how you work rather than what's written there.
Don't worry, we read all entries (but unfortunately won't be able to give individual feedback to everyone).
Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina is a keynote speaker, author of Homo Distractus, professional coach and a pioneer of the Consciously Digital™ concept.