Time management in the digital age
A practical webinar
In this brand new, interactive and highly insightful webinar a TEDx speaker, author of "Homo Distractus" and digital wellness thought leader Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina explores, why old time management tools don't work in the digital age, and why we need to manage not time, but attention.
Questions we will cover:
- Where is my time going?? Why traditional time management techniques don’t work in digital age
- How our attention works and why it’s important to manage attention, not time
- What makes us productive and unproductive: top distracting factors and programs
- Our ‘productivity cycles’ – how humans are different from computers, and how you can take advantage of this
- Why multitasking is the worst thing you can do to your productivity and wellbeing. Research about office workers switching tasks by Gloria Mark and the consequences
- Why do employees of some companies stay focused, why using the same digital tools?
- Techniques how to organize your workday and digital and physical workplace to minimize distractions
The webinar is in English, and is interactive. You will get a worksheet you can fill in during the webinar, and the link to join it 24 hours before the webinar start. If you don't make it to the webinar, you can still have the access to the recording.
About the speaker:
Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina, TEDx speaker, international coach, author of Homo Distractus, and founder of a London-based tech-life balance consultancy Consciously Digital. Anastasia is a frequent speaker at global conferences, such as GSMA's Mobile World Congress and appeared multiple times in the national and international press, including BBC, ITV, Metro, Guardian etc. Anastasia's TEDx Talk has been viewed more than 130,000 times on Youtube.