All course details can be found on the course page.
Want to know, what it's like to be a digital wellbeing coach? Work on your own digital habits? Help your family members better control their devices?
Learn the latest neuroscience and basic coaching tools in this one day Consciously Digital Fundamentals training. This is a "sneak peek" into our full 6 months training certified by International Coach Federation, taught by the same highly experienced instructors.
This program is now offered online, so you can join from anywhere.
What to expect
- 5.5 hours of highly interactive online learning, including breaks
- Surprise physical kit with coaching tools sent to your house (please note that due to pandemic there might be delays in the postal services that we cannot control)
- Digital wellbeing theory based on the latest neuroscience research
- Practice newly acquired coaching skills
- Practical tools to manage your own screen-time and help others do the same
- A small group of max 20 participants with lots of personal attention
- Build a bond with like-minded people from a variety of backgrounds (our past students came from 5 continents, and ranged from coaches to UX designers to meditation instructors to software developers)
- Topics covered: how to cope with the impact of persuasive and addictive design on our ability to pursue goals, happiness hormones and the role of dopamine and serotonin in regulating our online behaviour, effect of remote working and how to make it work for us, types of human attention and how to manage attention in the digital age.
- Moneyback guarantee: if you don't like the course/don't find it useful, we'll refund you the full amount, if you give us constructive feedback on how we can improve it.
After payment, you can proceed to the course application form here.
CD One Day Digital Wellness Coach Fundamentals
€225.00 Regular Price