Updated: Jan 6
Here's a list of our favourite books we suggest you read in 2023 about humans and computers.
Some are more on the practical side and talk about improving your digital habits; others look into the future of humanity and technology. Some are old, some are new.
They are listed in alphabetic order.
We hope you find yours!
1. Attention Span: Finding Focus for a Fulfilling Life by Gloria Mark (can be pre-ordered on Amazon, will be released on the 10th January)
2. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
3. Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
4. Disconnected: How to Stay Human in an Online World by Emma Gannon
5. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
6. Mindwandering: How It Can Improve Your Mood and Boost Your Creativity by Moshe Bar
7. Proust and the Squid: The Story and Science of the Reading Brain by Maryanne Wolf (also, check her new book Reader, Come Home: The Reading Brain in a Digital Age)
8. The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel Levitin
9. The Age of Resilience: Reimagining Existence on a Rewilding Earth by Jeremy Rifkin
10. What We Owe the Future by William MacAskill
Enjoy your reading!